Sunday, February 21, 2010

Has anyone tried to paint their ceiling in glow in the dark paint?

Thinking about doing it...not sure how it would turn out.Has anyone tried to paint their ceiling in glow in the dark paint?
No, I haven't, but I think it would maybe be interesting! I guess it depends if you have to have it very dark to sleep or not. For me, most of the time it wouldn't bother me, but there are times when I need it all dark, and other times, it doesn't bother me at all!Has anyone tried to paint their ceiling in glow in the dark paint?
no...but it will be interesting
Before you go through the trouble...not to mention cost. I have yet to see glow-in-the-dark-paint sold in anything but little bottles...I would paint a small section of the ceiling to find out how you would like it. Not a section in the far corner, but something directly over your bed. See how you like staring up at it every night before you do the entire thing. The bad news is, if you don't like it, you will have to repaint your entire ceiling anyway. On the other hand, at least you won't have painted the entire ceiling twice. ;) Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment