Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When painting my room black, do I paint the ceiling black also??

might look cool to have glossy white trim and satin white ceiling. i also love indirect lighting to show off the new look.


btw flat black sometimes looks grey-for a rich black try satin.When painting my room black, do I paint the ceiling black also??
Me again-I should have recommended using flat black as you base coat. Then one or two coats of black satin.

Report Abuse


When painting my room black, do I paint the ceiling black also??
no, paint it a deep red
well it is part of your room.
i think so allover black with white patches.........and lightning Will make it look sexy
i wouldnt' would make it very dismal/depressing
may as well...
Yes, with splatters of white paint on it and a black light.
YOUR PAINTING YOUR ROOM BLACK?!?!?.........oh my........
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment