Saturday, February 27, 2010

Would I paint the ceiling border the same as the baseboards in the living room??

I got the answer as to how I should treat my ceiling from kandl722 and was hoping this question could also be resolved. I wasn't quite sure if the semigloss ceiling paint should be extended to include the ceiling border or if it should be painted the same as the baseboards and trim around the window and doorway. Any ideas as to what looks the best. Thank youWould I paint the ceiling border the same as the baseboards in the living room??
The baseboards should always match the trim around the windows and doors and also the trim near the ceiling. Always! Happy painting!Would I paint the ceiling border the same as the baseboards in the living room??
The ceiling border should be the same color as the walls. the baseboards can be the same color, also or one of a darker shade.
use the same semi-gloss paint you used for your baseboard to paint your ceiling border... the same as your doorway and window trim.





it does not matter what color your ceiling is or what color your walls are, normally all borders, trims, door frame and baseboard match.
Your mouldings and trim should all match each other, so the ceiling trim should match the baseboards, not the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment