Saturday, February 27, 2010

What type of paint should I use to paint a wooden beamed ceiling in my very dark kitchen?

Do I have to remove all the stain first or just apply the paint?What type of paint should I use to paint a wooden beamed ceiling in my very dark kitchen?
If it's a very dark kitchen Pamela, I would


use a light coloured paint, and would give


it several coats of paint. Use latex paint.


There is no need to strip the stain before


you start.What type of paint should I use to paint a wooden beamed ceiling in my very dark kitchen?
sand down 1st then use a stain blocker on the stains. if it has been painted before use a good undercoat then gloss or use acrylic primer/undercoat and acrylic gloss which are both water based so need for white spirit to clean up any mess and brushes. or use eggshell paint over primer
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment