Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What kind of kilz should I use for the bathroom walls/ceiling before I paint them?

I want the best Kilz, because there is no windows in my bathroom and it gets mold easily.


after I painted with Kilz, how long should I wait to paint?


what kind of paint is good for the bathroom?


Thanks.What kind of kilz should I use for the bathroom walls/ceiling before I paint them?
Lowes has a mold proof paint and use latex kilz or zinzar 123What kind of kilz should I use for the bathroom walls/ceiling before I paint them?
Any Kilz is good, one of the main things to remember here is to prepare the wall first. Product is important but preparing is almost more important. If your wall is shiny, (I suspect it is) get a deglosser, use this first as directed. There are many that are no rinse and great to use. Then apply primer and paint. Read label on primer to see how long they want you to wait to paint. Use a paint that is an eggshell or higher(an enamel) in sheen so you can clean, depending on how shiny you want your bath. Check my website, I have a couple pages on tips, preparing etc., might help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment