Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I get dried paint off of my ceiling?

My friend and I painted my living room a few weeks ago and we apparently weren't as careful as we needed to be when we taped and then painted near the ceiling. Now I have paint marks on my ceiling from the overbrush...how can I get that off?How do I get dried paint off of my ceiling?
Your best best will be just to get a small craft brush, like the kind you'd use to paint a small picture and just paint over the area that you didn't mean to get paint on.





I had to do it along the base boards of my living room. The results from using the small craft brush were perfect!





Try using one of these types:


http://www.artistrue.com/images/Graphics鈥?/a>


http://www.artistrue.com/images/Graphics鈥?/a>





Good luck!How do I get dried paint off of my ceiling?
I used to paint interiors, the only way I could correct this without harming the area was to get paint in the same /closest color to the area %26amp; touch it up. may not be as noticeable then.

No comments:

Post a Comment