Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What color should I paint a sloped ceiling when the side walls are 8' on one side and 5' on the other?

I plan to use a gray color, is there a way to make the shorter wall look taller. The room is long and narrow.What color should I paint a sloped ceiling when the side walls are 8' on one side and 5' on the other?
Paint the ceiling AND the short wall the same color. Do the other three walls in a different color. I kind of like the ceiling a pastel, and the other walls white.





I've done that in my guest BR and it looks great.What color should I paint a sloped ceiling when the side walls are 8' on one side and 5' on the other?
I'd paint it a lighter color. or be different %26amp; put striped wall paper
How about making the taller wall appear shorter? Try two toning the taller wall.
any light colors would make a room apear bigger and more vibrant.


a Grey, will case a 2 d effect, if you only paint the larger wall.


I suggest, a zen, or light green. green, gives an earthy space, and fills the room with 'atmosphere' it wouldn't ordinary have, with space restrictions, even in white shades. and it's an neutral color, for femine or masculinity.





Sort of like the grey used for Yahoo! answers.


it will make the room look wider.
dark grey
I would paint it a white color with a tint of blue. We painted my family room this color and it looks HUGE.
Paint it a lighter color, dark makes it look small.

No comments:

Post a Comment