Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can any one tell me how can i paint my ceiling?

I want to have a sky effect in my bedroom ceiling. I鈥檓 not sure how to explain this. but this is some thing u feel when u sleep in ur room tht u r sleeping in the galaxy .ceiling should be with full of stars and one moon and sme other planets. Can any one tell me how do u actually tell this. and where can I get this designs or hw can I do this to my bedroom ceiling?Can any one tell me how can i paint my ceiling?
wow thats a cool idea. do you have an friends that are good artists? that will help first of all.


but you going to have to do a lot of blending - as in making sure the back ground isnt just plain black with a few white spots for stars. id go for a black/blueish mixture to get a more realistic look that has some deapth to it. and then paint dots as stars. id use colors ranging from white, to yellow red and purple.


for the moon and planets. you could search the internet for the picture that you like the best and go to kinkos and have them make you a sticker of it for the ceiling. youd have to call them to know how to get the inmage to them. cuz i dont know if they be a ble to use a printed version, or if they could get it off a disk you saved it to....


hmm hoped that helped, good luck.


and i posted a link below, its a company that will apply a night sky to you room. i wont get into the details, since you can look and see for yourself, but it looks pretty awesome.Can any one tell me how can i paint my ceiling?
well theres several ways but if ur handy like me paint the whole ceiling a light blue then the edges use a white to an off white pray paint to make clouds affect and throw alittle sliver glitter and since its halloween so go to a store like kmart or walmart and pick up glow in the dark stars ?????
you could roll your celing black and then buy those nifty plastic stars and planets and post them all over your ceiling.


If you want to put up specific constellations try the nasa website for the information you may need to do it.


Neat idea! My whole room (when I was little) was covered with those stars and planets, I loved it!
They actually make a projector that puts shadows on the walls, etc. They are not really expensive. You could get pictures etc. of what you want on the ceiling and trace these. You could do a sketch on paper of what you actually would put up there first. After designing it, then trace the scenes etc, then choose the paint colors that you like. (they might even make glow in the dark paint) Good luck!!!!! This is a easy way to do it you really aren't to artsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment