Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I remove clear oily marks from flat paint on ceiling?

During a kids party, we played worm toss.. they stuck to the ceiling, hair, walls everywhere! When removed they left a greasy oily mark on the paint. How can I get rid of that with avoiding a new paint job?How do I remove clear oily marks from flat paint on ceiling?
Flat paint is almost impossible to remove stains. You could try a bit of Dawn dish liquid.:)How do I remove clear oily marks from flat paint on ceiling?
httnmrtt You Goofball.... Ya got me !!!!! lol

Report Abuse



I agree, this is the best answer however, it did not work. Thank you though!

Report Abuse



Eat everything in the refrigerator and you should be able to projectile puke onto the ceiling. The acid from your stomach should eliminate any greasy, oily stains. Beer barf works wonders.
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment