Sunday, February 21, 2010

What colors go with teal? What color should i paint my Ceiling?

Im going to paint my my bedroom walls teal. But im not sure what to do about the ceiling and the trim. My bedspread is zebra print. And the furniture in my room are like a coco brown. Help?What colors go with teal? What color should i paint my Ceiling?
I think, if you had a white ceiling, with spray paint glitter sprayed all on it, and then a black bordered trim around like the doors and places, it would look cute and fun.What colors go with teal? What color should i paint my Ceiling?
i would just do a simple white trim and ceiling. sorry hon but no one looks at the ceiling, really. it will b a distraction if you make it color. the trim really should be a white, or an ice color. make sure its not a creamy white. more of a cool white.


also put pictures up with really eccentric colors like hot pink and bright red. that would look awesome. some of those colors here and there would been great.
you should look at a color wheel. there are many combos, like monochromatic, or colors adjacent to teal etc etc.
maybe black for the trimming and white for the ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment