Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I keep my ceiling white? Or paint it a shade of my bedroom colors?

I am planning on re-modeling my bedroom. Two of my walls are going to be light tone of green and the other two walls are going to be a light, soothing tone of blue. The accent color is going to be teal, along with different shades of blue and green. Also, most of my furniture is beige. My ceiling is currently white. Should I paint it? If so, what color? Should it be a beige? Or even one of my accent colors? Thank you for your help in advance. =]Should I keep my ceiling white? Or paint it a shade of my bedroom colors?
The only thing you might find in painting the ceiling a lighter color of the walls is that it makes the ceiling feel lower. White gives the illusion of space. Like the other person said if your ceilings are 8' leave it white. I would recommend if your ceilings are 10' or less leave them white.Should I keep my ceiling white? Or paint it a shade of my bedroom colors?
We painted our whole house, and in every room, we used a lighter shade of the wall color. People always complimented how good that looked.





Use the paint cards from the store to pick a shade one or two tones lighted, and in the same color family, as the walls.
We had this discussion just yesterday with our painter. He said the majority of his current jobs cut the wall color by 20% for the ceiling. When he buys the wall paint, he just asks the paint store to ';cut it 20%'; for the ceiling.
I would paint it beige. With having so many colors going on in the room it might be to much to paint the ceiling one of the accent colors. Beige will help bring the room together better than white will. Good Luck!!
How high is your ceiling? If 8 feet, keep it white, if higher, paint it a light shade of your lightest color.
I would leave it white.
The ';rule'; is to always paint the ceiling white or very light. But I've broken that rule. I painted my kitchen blue (Ralph Laurens, Denim) even the ceiling. It's an old house with lots of flaws, now you can't see them. I put a boxed flourescent light over the work area and a bar room looking hanging light over the table, put up some Van Geogh prints and it's great.


To get to the point, if you want to paint the ceiling, paint it.
To keep the ceiling light, you can add a small amount of one of the wall colors to a white paint. This way it will tie in to the room without being to dark. Plus, you don't have to search for new shades that match.
Q : [ Should I keep my ceiling white?,





or paint it a shade of my bedroom colors?!; ..., ].








A : { See%26gt;%26gt;,





'; Try!,';








** [ While you have two light ton and green and blue .





So, in the modern decoration , should be a logical harmony ,





( compositions ) of colors ,





So, the main subject. that has been already exist ,





in your light tone green and blue are white ,





So wisely, you won't break the rule of nature in sky!,





as the best auspicious inspirations,





to your real feeling,indeed!





Hence, you have to accompany with the same harmony ,





**Therefore, leave your ceiling to be paint white ,





** Put [ a little bit '; Nil = Blue! '; ],





* Just,only two drops!, to change from milk cream white,





to real white,





So then, you should add, some lights decorations,





to your walls,





and a big plane looking glass, joint to wall 's !





Hence, leave one light red, and one yellow shade ,





toward the corners of ceiling,





and a purple light shade dancing above your bed set !,





**These are totally designed , to make a cozy warm fancy





attractive atmosphere in your bed room! ,





while you can change the light positions say red etc., well! ].}.





OK





Good Luck





A77p
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment