Thursday, February 18, 2010

What color should I paint the ceiling medallion that I will be putting in my 9 X 9 foot kitchen?

Should I paint the medallion in a flat white - the same color as the kitchen ceiling or should I use a semi-gloss paint to match all the trim and window wood? Also, what is the best size of medallion for a 9 X 9 foot kitchen with 9 foot ceiling?What color should I paint the ceiling medallion that I will be putting in my 9 X 9 foot kitchen?
Do you have crown molding in the room as well? It should match the crown molding in color... usually white. But something you might consider is painting the ceiling other than white so that the crown moulding and medalion show up against it. Even a paler color to your walls (some people will pick the same paint chip as their walls, just one shade lighter) will show off the molding nicely, and then your room will be noticed for it's architectural details.What color should I paint the ceiling medallion that I will be putting in my 9 X 9 foot kitchen?
as small as possible you may be able to find a 12' at your local home depot/Lowe's store but i would definitely not go bigger than 18' it will overwhelm your small kitchen and look out of place also you can make a paper cut out and tape it to the area to get the idea ,paint it with the semi-gloss for easier cleaning.
SEMI-GLOSS PAINT. 4';

No comments:

Post a Comment