Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I paint my ceiling zebra striped?

I asked a friend how to paint my ceiling zebra but I'm still not sure how. Any ideas?How do I paint my ceiling zebra striped?
I painted my power room with zebra stripes and here is how I did it. I took a very large sea sponge and cut deep wedges leaving high spots with cuticle scissors. It helps to look at a zebra pattern of some sort, I used a zebra print rug to replicate the stripes. Then I dampened the sponge and put black acrylic paint on a plastic plate, dipped the sponge in it, off loaded some of the paint on to newsprint and to check the pattern and applied it to the wall. I found working in small sections, like 3 x 3 foot and changing the direction of the sponge worked best. I strongly recommend trying it out on a piece of poster board first until you get the pattern you like. Be sure to stamp the sponge without sliding it on the surface for the best image.How do I paint my ceiling zebra striped?
paint all your celling white, then with masking tape make the shapes of the zebra, then just paint the inside of each stripe black. when you done take the tape off, and there you have your zebra celling....
get a zebra


to model for you as you paint stripes like your zebra has.


make sure you put newspaper down under him so he doesn't sh** on your floor, hope this helps!
With a brush and black and white paint.
paint white then put tape for the strips and paint over it with black and remove tape.... that was easy
that would be awesome but you could use a projecter or make a pattern or something idk just an idea
yea.. stripes of black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment