Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My touch up ceiling paint is whiter than the paint that the builder used. I can see the new paint spots.?

I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to repaint the whole ceiling.My touch up ceiling paint is whiter than the paint that the builder used. I can see the new paint spots.?
well when i was at the paint shop geting my ceiling paint i ran into a professional painter he said to put a drop of black so it wont be as bright also dont forget to put anti mould stuff in the paint if doing the bathroom etcMy touch up ceiling paint is whiter than the paint that the builder used. I can see the new paint spots.?
I am sorry, but the best way is to repaint the whole ceiling. Try a paint with a fade away tint so you don't have to overwork yourself. White is one of the hardest colors to match.





The only other suggestion is to contact your builder and get the stock paint they use.





Good luck.
Well you got yourself in a pickle.To late tostop gotta go for it and repaint all or don't look up
go get a fandex and try to match the color but, If the paint job is a few years old....the paint from the same can probably Not work

No comments:

Post a Comment